Thursday 13 January 2011

Welcome.......

...to my new supplies blog! Glad you're here!

I decided to start up a little supplies shop on Folksy, to sell off all of those extra bits and bobs that I don't need any longer, and free up a little space in my making drawers! As well as a few things that I think people would love - great tools, and also some tutorials.

Sooooo I thought it would be a good time to set up a little blog too. This, I'm hoping, will be the perfect place to share any shopkeeper or jewellery making tips I stumble across, which don't really "fit" in my main jewellery blog.


Please go take a peek at the new shop, I'd love to know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm off to pop over to your shop right now :)
    Lisa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa - you're lovely! Thanks for being my very first follower on the supplies blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, love the shaggy copper bracelet, have favourited that one, also following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay - thanks Gillian - glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I am pleased to follow you fromFolksy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks bedeckedbeads - lovely to see you here

    ReplyDelete